We are grateful for your willingness to volunteer your time! There are a variety of opportunities to serve. You will fill an important need whether you have a few hours to give each year, or wish to volunteer regularly.
Some of our needs include:
Administrative and Special Events (flexible hours):
- Assist with general office help, filing and preparation of mailings, special events, etc.
Stepping Stones Store
- Sort, price merchandise and stock shelves; or become a store clerk and assist clients with their shopping needs
Doula (Labor Support Specialist – Need To Be Flexible)
- Provide continuous physical, emotional and informational support to mothers before, during and just after childbirth
Female Mentors (One Time Per Month – Flexible Hours)
- Provide confidential supportive services to Birthline clients
- Discuss concerns regarding unexpected pregnancy and/or lifestyle decisions
- Training provided
HEART (Health, Education and Relationship Training program abstinence speakers
Wednesday evenings and/or flexible day hours during the week, once a month commitment
- Present the message of abstinence, sexual integrity and healthy relationships to teens in the public and private schools as well as church groups
- Full training and a comprehensive curriculum provided